Autobiography Of A Tree

"Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form"
                                             (JOHN BERGER)



  I am a Banyan tree.I am eleven years old .I stood on the road side of a commercial town,where many people come in hot summer and sit in my shaddow .I provide them cool comfort and give them pleasure.There is a big school near me.When teachers teach the students something ,I also learn it carefully.Whenever teachers ask some questions ,I know most of the answers.I love and respect these teachers.After the school when teacher stood inside me,I try my best to provide them the best hospitality because a teacher's respect is very high.I hope that all the humans respect their teachers.If they don't respect their teachers,they will not get success even they are most intellegent.Many students sit in my shadow after their school and they study in my shadow till their convinient comes to go home.I also enjoy their study.When it comes evening all people go to their homes and I feel alone and anxiously  wait for the next morning and when morning comes my joy and happiness also begins.

A gentleman  planted me.He purchased me from a nursery. He watered me daily.He took great care of me when I was too little. When I grew bigger,he left watering me because I have grown now.I provide cool comfort to travellers and passerby .They sit and sleep under my shadow and relax themselves.I have very.long branches ,which have covered a vast area.
One day an incident happened. Listen my story carefully .It happened that one day a wood cutter come to me with an axe.He wanted to cut me,I  noticed .Perhaps ,he had purchased me from my master.When he came near me,I asked him not to cut me because, In this area,I was the only tree which provided cool comfort to the travellers. I asked him to tell that "If you cut me down,who will provide cool comfort to the people, teacher and students of this school during the hot summer "?
I reminded him the value of me and told.that we are the trees that provide you oxygen to love your life.Without oxygen you can not survive. After cutting me and other trees like me what will you do?
I also reminded him about the role which I and other trees perform to increase the beautiness on earth.We are the source of charm and beauty in the world. We are the friends of human and other little creatures .He felt sorry and agreed to my proposal.He also promised me that;he will never cut down any tree and will plant more trees from now and went back .I felt very happy that time.
I am still providing shade to the travellers and passerby and,I will do it so on because love you all.
That was my autobiography .Do you like that?And tell me that what do you think about me......
Banyan Tree

Comments

  1. Wao really impressed and interesting, love to know.
    https://www.eglobejobs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article about a tree and amazing.
    https://techie-friend-mob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Providing Useful Information. Trees Are the most essential needs for humans.

    Please Also Check

    Global News

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing This helpful article

    https://www.naukriind.com/2020/03/Symptoms-of-coronavirus.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnks bro for this great info.really impressed and amazing content

    ReplyDelete
  6. good information... impressive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS HERE: